Some hot words of love that boyfriend say to his girlfriend a joke

What words different countries boys say to his girlfriends on phone call?
American Boy: I Love you babe, I Love You at the end.
Russian Guy: Hey sweetheart, I’m missing You Badly.
England lover: Baby gives me a Kiss.
Indian boyfriend: Jaan, what you have worn today?

words of love that boyfriend say to his girlfriend miss


In Life two things that does not understand by anybody:
Fist thing: what is the function of zip in ladies jeans?
Second thing: why women’s wash their hands after toilet?

Some hot words of love that boyfriend say to his girlfriend a joke

A girl asks form her lover: tum boy’s toilet ke baad apna WO kyun vibrate karte ho?
Boyfriends: hum us ko vibrate karke batate hain ki uske life ka maksad sirf toilet karna nahi kuch or bhi hai.
hot words of love that boyfriend say to his girlfriend

Boyfriend: from me and Toilet, do you Love Most?
Girl: "off course you, why do you ask such a brainless query?"
Boyfriend: for the reason that you fall your panties so speedy For the Toilet, but for me, I have to actually fight.
You May Also Like:




No comments:

Post a Comment