Please adjust me any where? A funny joke

Lover guy Proposed a Gal..... Please adjust me any where? 

Lover guy: I Love you, jaan.
Proposed Gal: Are you crazy.....
I am already married.
I have a lovely Husband.....
I have already a lover friend in my office.
Inspite of that my ex-lover is still in my heart....
My office boss also proposed me in night party and I cannot refuse him....
Inspite of that I have another Marital Affair.....

Lover guy (Following a pause):



 Please adjust me any where?

Please adjust me any where? A funny joke


 A n*a*k*e*d hot joke

A n*a*k*e*d girl is in the bar for drink.
Hot Girl to waiter: - "Bring a drink!"
The waiter come with drink and seen her carefully.
Hot Girl: - "Do not ever see a n*a*k*e*d girl?"
Waiter: - "Hey, I'm thinking about bill, that's from where you will pay the money."



You May Also Like:





No comments:

Post a Comment